Attractive & Elegant Book Design
- ePUB-Hub’s hand-picked team of publishing professionals hold an extensive experience in book production and design.
- Get your eBooks designed in state-of-the-art softwares like PageMaker, Ventura, Corel Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator that boosts quality of the output while slashing time and cost.
- We hold hands with our clients at every stage of publishing.
- Different stages of publishing include phases right from pre-manuscript, book design, layout and post-page layout to printing, marketing and distributing along with eBook creation and publishing.
- ePUB-Hub ensures that all your eBooks are designed to give your readers an ultimate experience of reading.
- ePUB-Hub creates ebooks for you in UNICODE fonts; a standard proprietary font accepted by all devices globally.
- Although authors and publishers started using computers 20 years ago, today, it is still difficult to truly create digital content that is future proof for reading on different mobile devices.
- Content created in UNICODE fonts are easily converted to Braille as well as Speech and is also a proven viable solution for regional languages.
What Sets ePUB-Hub Apart
Experienced and Skillful Teams
Adept in complete publishing process right from collecting raw texts and materials to copy-editing, typesetting, designing, image optimizing to final production/publication.
Growth with the Evolution of the Publishing Industry
Proven track record of designing and publishing more than 1000 books of Indian as well as English language
Experts in Designing
Proficiency in designing conventional eBooks, interactive audio eBooks along with eBooks in regional languages right from Indian regional languages to Latin languages
Using Proprietary UNICODE Fonts
Unlike the common practice of scanning physical books to create eBooks using non-standard proprietary format, ePUB-Hub creates digital content in the true sense by creating eBooks from scratch by using standard Unicode fonts that is supported by all the computers in the world
Standard Processes and Stringent Guidelines
Follow Chicago Manual of Style guidelines for citations, editorial styles, typographies and publishing concerns